Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

What college are you going to?

2»

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,249 ✭✭✭Bears and Vodka

TCD or DCU.
    Either will be fantastic :3

• Closed Accounts Posts: 592 ✭✭✭fizzyorange

NUIG!

what do you want to do there? :)

• Registered Users Posts: 2,576 ✭✭✭Coeurdepirate

what do you want to do there? :)

Arts, I wanna do languages and become a translator. Wbu?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 592 ✭✭✭fizzyorange

Arts, I wanna do languages and become a translator. Wbu?

Arts as well for me. Hoping for fight for a place in 2nd year denominated psychology. :)

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 8,076 ✭✭✭Eathrin

cillian95 wrote: »
    I'm the same.. Hoping to do Business and Law. What about yourself?

Don't reaaally know:o
    At the moment I'm looking to do either Maths or Science of some sort but that could well make for a boring enough career.
    Maybe Theoretical physics in Tcd or Actuarial science in Did.
    I have an interest in English so maybe journalism would be a good one, but I think only dcu offer that.
    I'm also pretty fluent in Irish but I can't imagine ever using that.'

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 1,207 ✭✭✭Ally7

UCC! :)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,479 ✭✭✭ChemHickey

NUIG!

It has the only course I like in Ireland!

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 6,068 ✭✭✭LoonyLovegood

NUIG or NUIM. One means I'm a 20 minute train away. The other means I'm a 3 1/2 hour bus away...guess which I want?

• Registered Users Posts: 131 ✭✭SlyBacon93

irishdub14 wrote: »
    Trinners are winners
    Haha couldn't agree more, most of my cao is trinners as well

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 3,989 ✭✭✭PictureFrame

CTYIgirl wrote: »
    NUIG or NUIM. One means I'm a 20 minute train away. The other means I'm a 3 1/2 hour bus away...guess which I want?
    I'm like a 57 minute Train ride from NUIM. And the nearest Train is about a 10 minute drive away! HANDY CENTRAL! :P

• Advertisement

SlyBacon93 wrote: »

I'm always the first to give out to those who say that Trinity students are snobs, but it's people like you who give it that reputation.

• Registered Users Posts: 143 ✭✭Killian In The Name Of

Really looking into UCC at the moment! :)

• Registered Users Posts: 167 ✭✭bluugirl

Quite a few boardsies going to NUIG which is where I'll be headed myself! my 1st four choices are there lol hoping to do corporate law! It'll be handy for me because I'm just over half an hour away :)

bluugirl wrote: »
    Quite a few boardsies going to NUIG which is where I'll be headed myself! my 1st four choices are there lol hoping to do corporate law! It'll be handy for me because I'm just over half an hour away :)

Where do you live? One of my best friends wants to do CL in NUIG too, and we live half an hour from it too. Although I don't think you're him since you're a girl.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 6,068 ✭✭✭LoonyLovegood

bluugirl wrote: »

I've that as my third choice!

• Registered Users Posts: 167 ✭✭bluugirl

Don't really want to give a specific part of galway because I like my anonymity here :p but I am a girl so I'm not them :)

• Registered Users Posts: 131 ✭✭SlyBacon93

SlyBacon93 wrote: »

I'm always the first to give out to those who say that Trinity students are snobs, but it's people like you who give it that reputation.
    Im not a snob mate, it was only a light hearted comment.

Advertisement