Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Swimming Lesson

Options
  • 04-05-2012 1:44pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 709 ✭✭✭

Hi,

I am hoping someone can help me get in touch with a swimming instructor. I am looking for a one one one lesson. I am already able to "swim" as I had lessons when I was younger and I was a reasonably confident swimmer. Its been a few years however, and my technique has been lost so I basically want to brush up with 2 - 3 lessons with an instructor.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 81,220 ✭✭✭✭biko

You'll find a few threads over in Swimming.
    www.oceanfitness.ie/swimming-lessons.html
    Sarah Lynch is a personal one to one swimming instructor/trainer based in Ocean Fitness.
    Sarah teaches both children and adults to swim with the main focus being to develop a person's confidence and competence in the water and aims to teach people to love the water while being safe in and around it.
    http://www.radissonhotelgalway.com/swimming-lessons-galway
    Spirit one fitness & leisure private lessons cater for all levels of swimmers from beginners to competitors. Our highly qualified team of swimming instructors will provide one-to-one tuition as well as group training

• Registered Users Posts: 26 matchball

My girlfriend got lessons from Sarah Lynch in Ocean Fitness, Salthill late last year. She thought her from scratch on a one to one basis and found her great. I'm sure if you search their webite or conact them directly they will have her contact details.

• Registered Users Posts: 119 ✭✭arandale

Matchball, if she taught her from scratch thats good enough for me as i'm looking for someone too. Thanks for that.

Advertisement