Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Avicii @ The O2 - Dublin - 3/6/12 (Full Line-Up)

Options
  • 04-05-2012 1:47pm
    Registered Users Posts: 21

avicci-cover3.jpg

Pod & AEG LIVE presents

"Coolest Dance event of the Summer"

BANK HOLIDAY SUNDAY
    JUNE 3RD
    THE O2 DUBLIN

AVICII -www.facebook.com/avicii
    CHUCKIE - -www.facebook.com/djchuckie
    HARDWELL -www.facebook.com/djhardwell
    NICKY ROMERO -www.facebook.com/djnickyromero
    AL GIBBS -www.facebook.com/AlGibbs104

Doors 6.30pm - MIDNIGHT
    Tickets €45.40
    16 to 18 year olds must be accompanied by an adult. ID required.
    ID REQUIRED
    UNDER 16S NOT ADMITTED

http://www.facebook.com/avicii
    http://www.twitter.com/avicii
    http://www.soundcloud.com/aviciiofficial
    http://www.youtube.com/aviciideo

More info www.pod.ie
    http://www.facebook.com/podlive
    http://twitter.com/podlivegigs

With less than 5 weeks to go until 22-year-old Swedish megastar AVICII takes on the UK for the first time in history, the full line-up is ready to be revealed!

On bank holiday June 3rd and 4th, Avicii will descend upon The O2, Dublin and The O2, London respectively, accompanied by the King of Dirty Dutch himself, CHUCKIE, and electro-house master HARDWELL. If this isn’t enough to whet your appetite, global sensation NICKY ROMERO will also be joining the Swede exclusively for the Dublin show, along with home-grown DJ AL GIBBS.
    Its no secret that Avicii is the biggest DJ on the planet at this moment in time. Having recently headlined the world famous Ultra Music Festival main stage with pop Goddess MADONNA, and currently promoting his breathtaking new single SILHOUETTES whilst on his most monumental US Arena Tour to date, he truly has arrived at superstar status.

Dirty Dutch superstar Chuckie is the most senior of the acts. A MOBO winner in both 04 & 05, he is no stranger to mingling with the big guns. He has remixed P Diddy, David Guetta and Michael Jackson to name a few as well as having residencies at Subliminal in Pacha, Ibiza and 3 more to boot in the US. His Dirty Dutch Club has sold out to 30,000 people in Amsterdam. He truly is a worldwide sensation!

Nicky Romero is having a massive year! A resident at F*uck Me I’m Famous, remixing Madonna, collabrations with David Guetta and touring with Tiesto. He is widely tipped to be hitting the big (bigger) time. Watch this space.......

At 23 years old, Harwell has been DJing for 10 years and 9 of those he has been signed to various labels! The king of the big room electro house sound, he packs a hell of a lot of experience for someone of his age! Remixes for non other than Fedde Le Grande, Armin Van Burren, Laidback Luke Martin Solvieg and a North American tour with Tiesto!

Tickets for Avicii @ The O2, Dublin are on sale now through www.ticketmaster.ie and outlets nationwide.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 6,829 ✭✭✭Alkers

Was Marten Solveig not advertised as playing support at this previously?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,787 ✭✭✭g5fd6ow0hseima

jeez I never thought the pod would ever reach such a low

• Registered Users Posts: 21 POD Presents

Simona1986 wrote: »
    Was Marten Solveig not advertised as playing support at this previously?

No, Martin Solveig was never annouced as a support act. At least not by us.

jeez I never thought the pod would ever reach such a low

This is a huge show, not sure how its a low. Unless of course, the line-up isnt to you taste and its just in your opinion?

• Registered Users Posts: 6,829 ✭✭✭Alkers

No, Martin Solveig was never annouced as a support act. At least not by us.

Could have sworn I read it on the FB page. Any idea of stage times?

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 10,375 ✭✭✭✭kunst nugget

This is a huge show, not sure how its a low. Unless of course, the line-up isnt to you taste and its just in your opinion?

Hes jusd a h8r Aviicii rox! His jus a begrugger like all Irish people r! lol!!! De onlee way dis wud be bettr iz if Skrillex woz dere miming 2!

• Registered Users Posts: 9 hayeso

So from trawling through posts for the most part of the night kunst nugget it seems all you've been doing the last few days is taking on the role of the type of people you expect to be attending gigs and giving a perspective from there POV..

Props for that

• Closed Accounts Posts: 10,375 ✭✭✭✭kunst nugget

hayeso wrote: »
    So from trawling through posts for the most part of the night kunst nugget it seems all you've been doing the last few days is taking on the role of the type of people you expect to be attending gigs and giving a perspective from there POV..

Props for that

And I would have got away with it if it wasn't for this pesky kid… Although, if you spent the time that you used trawling through posts last night for studying who knows where you could get in life… ;)

1 adult (over 18) for every 3 under 18's (but over 16).

So in a group of 4, at least 1 person must be over 18.

I hope that clears it up for you.

• Registered Users Posts: 175 ✭✭paddymayoman

Hes jusd a h8r Aviicii rox! His jus a begrugger like all Irish people r! lol!!! De onlee way dis wud be bettr iz if Skrillex woz dere miming 2!
    With the way you're typing I think you'll need to be be accompanied by an adult.

I think this is a decent lineup but most of the crowd going will probarly only know 'Levels' and most won't even know who Nicky Romero or Hardwell are!

• Advertisement
Advertisement