Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Laminate flooring Deals

• 04-05-2012 2:10pm
    Registered Users Posts: 57 ✭✭

Hey all.
    In the process of doing up a house, looking around for lamniate flooring.
    Just wondering if anyone knows of any deals/sales that are on now or coming up over the next month or two. Im in cork city area.
    Any help appreciated.

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 6 lifestyle flooring

What type are you after ?

• Registered Users Posts: 57 ✭✭Mightymouse vs Dangermouse

LOl, didnt know there was different types! I know there is there is the basic snap in stuff and you can get some with hardwood on top.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,611 ✭✭✭cgarrad

20% off in b&q this weekend

• Closed Accounts Posts: 6 lifestyle flooring

Give me a shout closer to the time I'll set you straight :)

ok, cheers.

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 19 Moses G. Washington

You should looks for end of line & stock clearance, even yo local builders merchant will have good deals.

• Registered Users Posts: 150 ✭✭tonymontana82

LOl, didnt know there was different types! I know there is there is the basic snap in stuff and you can get some with hardwood on top.

you should get out your bucket of lego, that should suit your skills

Tony, if your of no help, do fcuk off.
    This site is for helping people, not pathetic people who feel powerful by having a laugh at the expense of others.

Tony, if your of no help, do fcuk off.
    This site is for helping people, not pathetic people who feel powerful by having a laugh at the expense of others.

well you might have a look at a comment you made on another page so about a young lad doing a satellite course where you said " cos he couldnt hack an apprentiship" , dont give it if you cant take it keyboard warrior. my appologies to the other lads here, his comment just pissed alot of people off cos a young lad was asking about a course so he could get a bit of work & this guy belittles him.

Was me made the comment in the other thread, dumbass, don't be dissin' the mouse man.

• Advertisement

Was me made the comment in the other thread, dumbass, don't be dissin' the mouse man.

yes thats what i said, it was you who made the smart comment, your making alot of sense, go back listening to tupac!!

again tony, go fcuk yourself. i didnt make the comment. the other guy did!
    your after ruining a perfectly good educational thread with some silly comment over a case of mistaken identity.

your after ruining a perfectly good educational thread with some silly comment over a case of mistaken identity.

again you show your stupidity, your name is right beside the comment, what an idiot haha

• Closed Accounts Posts: 16,705 ✭✭✭✭Tigger

i have load of laminates 7mm 8mm 10mm and 12mm for sale at any time

i'll beat any quote on a like for like pm me if yer interested

again you show your stupidity, your name is right beside the comment, what an idiot haha

Tony, I presume this is the post you are harping on about like an ol' bitch; http://www.boards.ie/vbulletin/showpost.php?p=77204031&postcount=16

It's in a completely unrelated forum & you look like a right tit referring to it here. Also, why anyone would get wound up by such an obviously non-serious persona such as 'Moses G. Washington' from the Bronx (yeah, right) is beyond me.

Now, I know myself & the mouse fellow both have long usernames beginning with 'M', but if you look past that you will see that they're actually completely different.

Anyway, if we were the same person, why would I have started this thread & replied to myself?

ok tigger, thanks for the reply.
    I will pm you, but not for a few weeks, waiting on a few things, final signatures, windows etc.
    Talk soon.

Tony, I presume this is the post you are harping on about like an ol' bitch; http://www.boards.ie/vbulletin/showpost.php?p=77204031&postcount=16

It's in a completely unrelated forum & you look like a right tit referring to it here. Also, why anyone would get wound up by such an obviously non-serious persona such as 'Moses G. Washington' from the Bronx (yeah, right) is beyond me.

Now, I know myself & the mouse fellow both have long usernames beginning with 'M', but if you look past that you will see that they're actually completely different.

Anyway, if we were the same person, why would I have started this thread & replied to myself?

your an idiot

• Moderators, Home & Garden Moderators, Recreation & Hobbies Moderators Posts: 7,696 Mod ✭✭✭✭delly

3 day ban
    your an idiot
    *You're also receiving a 3 day ban

Advertisement