Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Taxation - UL

Options
  • 04-05-2012 2:33pm
    Registered Users Posts: 34

I was wondering would anybody have some useful information on the Taxation Masters at UL?

I am coming from a law background so I am clueless about this area, could someone also tell me about the Irish Tax Institute professional exams. Are they essentially the FE1s? moreover, what are job prospects like outside Ireland?

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 881 ✭✭✭censuspro

apriori wrote: »
    I was wondering would anybody have some useful information on the Taxation Masters at UL?

I am coming from a law background so I am clueless about this area, could someone also tell me about the Irish Tax Institute professional exams. Are they essentially the FE1s? moreover, what are job prospects like outside Ireland?

The ITI professional exams would be considered alot more difficult than the Fe1's and also is a stand alone qualification. The ITI Chartered Tax Advisor is the most recognised qualified tax qualification in Ireland.

Advertisement