Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

Volunteering this summer in Dublin

• 04-05-2012 2:50pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 592 ✭✭✭

Hey everyone. :)
    I'm doing my Leaving Cert this year and hopefully will be attending uni in Galway in September. I was wondering if anyone would know of some volunteering work I could do (preferably in Finglas, Cabra, Glasnevin or the city centre) over the two month period? I'd love to do something to do with education, like free grinds, adult literacy programmes but unfortunately you need a few weeks training for those and I don't know if I'd be able to volunteer and attend training all in two months. So any suggestions would be fantastic. Thanks!

Comments

Advertisement