Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Getting your WHV visa from the aussie govt website

Options
  • 04-05-2012 2:53pm
    Registered Users Posts: 79 ✭✭

Has anyone gone this way to get their visa instead of usit & visa first?
    Just find these a bit of a joke/rip-off, how much does the working holiday visa cost if you apply directly through the government website?

Thanks!

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 6,240 ✭✭✭hussey

Does anyone read stickys? ... everyone on this forum will tell you to do it yourself ... Please read the FAQ
    Australia FAQ - This probably has the visa question you are just about to ask.
    How much does this cost?

• Registered Users Posts: 2 Thomas Foy

I got mine of them the other day cost €212 :D

• Closed Accounts Posts: 6,029 ✭✭✭Pisco Sour

If you require an agency to do something so utterly simple then you deserve to be ripped off.

• Registered Users Posts: 19 Fiona_2012

I got mine on immi.gov.au...
    It was 217eur at the time was approved in 30 mins and so fast to fill out!

Agencies will require anything up to 400eur for a visa promising to arrange sim card, bank details and tax file numbers, this you can do for free mostly online before you leave Ireland! And they leave you hanging for 2 weeks before they return their verdict!

Save yourself some pocket money and time and go the immi way!

• Registered Users Posts: 1,986 ✭✭✭Noo

I agree with all of the above. It is piss easy to fill out yourself, absolutely no need for anyone to go through a visa agent for a whv.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 79 ✭✭Ross1986

Thanks for the info, as for the smartarse replies I was only looking for information!

Advertisement