Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Exchange rates!!!

Options
  • 04-05-2012 3:58pm
    Registered Users Posts: 36

Hey has anyone any experiences of using xe.com for converting money seems like it has the best exchange rates??

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 6,240 ✭✭✭hussey

chrispym wrote: »
    Hey has anyone any experiences of using xe.com for converting money seems like it has the best exchange rates??

Generally currency fair has one of the better sites for money transfer.
    There are some links to threads in the Australia FAQ sticky

• Registered Users Posts: 36 chrispym

hussey wrote: »

Yeah thanks I've had a look at the FAQ and all its just I've tried to send my documents to currency fair via upload and it doesn't seem to say whether it they were uploaded successfully looks like ill have to wait till Tuesday :(

• Registered Users Posts: 6,240 ✭✭✭hussey

chrispym wrote: »
    hussey wrote: »

Yeah thanks I've had a look at the FAQ and all its just I've tried to send my documents to currency fair via upload and it doesn't seem to say whether it they were uploaded successfully looks like ill have to wait till Tuesday :(

Usually it takes a few days, I'm pretty sure mine said pending or it was uploaded successfully sonewhere in account info

• Closed Accounts Posts: 5,092 ✭✭✭catbear

CurrencyFair is very good and I think it's gotten quicker since I first started using it. The last time I sent money from Ireland to Aus it only took two days!

• Registered Users Posts: 446 ✭✭man1

I had trouble with currency fair and their communication line with me was terrible. I used XE and found them to be great. Very efficient and easy to contact.

• Advertisement
Advertisement