Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Xbox Subcriptions!

Options
  • 04-05-2012 4:37pm
    Registered Users Posts: 466 ✭✭

Hi all i want to start playing xbox live online just wondering what different subcrptions there is and prices plus best place to get them. i was thinking just getitng silver one as i just want 1 month subscription if possible t place c&c 3 online thanks?

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 283 ✭✭Crazyivan 1979

You automatically have a silver subscription. This years membership I got from gamestop: 14 months for 60 euro.

• Registered Users Posts: 6,277 ✭✭✭evolutionqy7

There's links to websites in FAQ thread. I always picked mine up from there. Their cheaper for the year and they email the code in 5 mins to ya

• Registered Users Posts: 7,593 ✭✭✭theteal

cheap subs info here. you should get a free month of gold if you create your xbl account through the actual xbox - it should work for the first 3-4 users registered on that particular xbox

• Registered Users Posts: 850 ✭✭✭erkifino

If you haven't set up a live account before you should get one month free anyway. I think you can set up three new accounts per xbox, so when one month gold expires, you can set up a second account etc. You will need a new email and username per account though, and you can't transfer gamerscores.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 13,126 ✭✭✭✭calex71

From the thread on the Rewards thing http://www.boards.ie/vbulletin/showthread.php?t=2056626095&page=2
    It's time to be recognised for all you do on Xbox LIVE®. That's what Xbox LIVE Rewards is all about. It lets you earn Microsoft® Points for having fun on Xbox LIVE, like renewing your Xbox LIVE Gold membership, spending on Xbox LIVE Marketplace, watching films, giving us feedback, and participating in exclusive offers. It's easy and quick to join. Best of all, it's free. We'll even get you started with 20 Microsoft Points just for signing up by 31 May 2012.* PLUS, if you're one of the first 10,000 people in Ireland to join, we'll give you a free 1-month Xbox LIVE Gold membership. That's a €6.99 value. So what are you waiting for? This offer can't get any sweeter.

• Advertisement
Advertisement