Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Kids Party Bus - just parties???

Options
  • 04-05-2012 5:28pm
    Registered Users Posts: 15

Hey everyone, new to this so hope I have the right area. Starting a kids playbus company which consists of a double decker Play Bus that is converted into a kids play area with slide, ball pit and obstacle course. There are 3 in Dublin but Ill be based in Limerick.
    My question is to see if people think its a good idea to also use it for a kids play area for conferences or even shopping centres etc? I think its a good idea but the hubby is concerned about going outside the party area. Obviously we would be negotiating with hotels. shopping centres etc for their permission.
    I also thought it might be an idea to team up with adult event organisers and I could provide the kids entertainment for it. Any recommendations?

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 3 Stinkfist

Hey I saw a big red party bus in Limerick today and did a quick google and your post is all that came up. Is this your bus I saw on the Dublin road? I was looking for something different for my Daughters birthday the bus looked really great I would be interested in booking if you do parties so let me know. Cheers.

• Registered Users Posts: 68 ✭✭BlueValkyrie

Wow, you've just brought back suppressed memories of a playbus at some suburban Dublin shopping centre that my mother used to go to - can't think which one. Full of broken Fischer Price toys. It was the height of fun in the eighties :rolleyes:

Don't have kids, so no idea on demand for nowadays...

• Registered Users Posts: 1,632 ✭✭✭SuperWoody101

Stinkfist wrote: »
    Hey I saw a big red party bus in Limerick today and did a quick google and your post is all that came up. Is this your bus I saw on the Dublin road? I was looking for something different for my Daughters birthday the bus looked really great I would be interested in booking if you do parties so let me know. Cheers.

http://kidsplaybus.ie/home/

Advertisement