Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back from 1 to 10+ pages to re-sync the thread and this will then show the latest posts. Thanks, Mike.
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

Hair removal products

• 04-05-2012 6:15pm
    Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 706 ✭✭✭

What is best method to use for a teenager. Facial hair and also legs. Thanks.

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 18,608 ✭✭✭✭The Princess Bride

Facial hair- I think I'd be asking professional advice on this .
    Perhaps bleach or laser therapy- definitely ask the experts.

Legs: depends on the severity or colour really.I have friends whose growth is so fair and light,that they never touch it.

Of course once they start removing it,they'll have to continue doing so.
    But I would imagine shaving is the best option for teenagers- as it's cheap,and quick!

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,559 ✭✭✭Daisy M

For the facial hair if it is dark but not too thick bleaching would work well or waxing. The hair removal creams can give a rash so I would steer clear. It would probably e best to go to a salon for the facial hair and see how she gets on, it wouldnt cost a lot. For legs and underarms razor/waxing would be grand unless hair is excessive.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 12,807 ✭✭✭✭Orion

This can be better answered in Beauty - moving thread.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 706 ✭✭✭Ilovelucy

Thanks for moving but the answers given in the parenting forum were adequate.

Advertisement