Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Squad/Roster corrupts after each H2H seasons game.

Options
  • 04-05-2012 6:35pm
    Registered Users Posts: 1,659 ✭✭✭

This has been happening since yesterday for me. Play a game fine. Then the next game the squads are downloaded and reset to the defaults. Try to play a game and it says: "We have detected your squad file does not match that of your opponent, and have cancelled the match to prevent unfair play. Should your squad be corrupted or tampered with, you will need to delete you Online Squad file and re-download"

Exit H2H seasons and go back in again and its 50/50 if the squads are set back to the "correct" most up to date version and I get to join a game.

Anyone know what the craic is here?

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 181 ✭✭youreadthis

Started happening to me today too, never happened before.

• Registered Users Posts: 3,844 ✭✭✭carlcon

Yeah I've been getting it consistently for the last few days. I've only been playing a week, so figured it was a standard problem. I guess not. Hopefully it's fixable.

It might be something to do with the recent update that basically F'd up the game and wouldn't let it start unless you deleted something.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,659 ✭✭✭coillcam

Seems to be back to normal now. Played a few games last night and today with no issues except conceding ****ty goals but that's nothing new.

Advertisement