Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

"Tasted like Chicken" says Zoo Keeper

Options
  • 04-05-2012 8:40pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 901 ✭✭✭

A Chinese zoo keeper licked a monkey's bottom for a full hour to save its life upon noticing that it had eaten a poisonous peanut.

Zhang Bangsheng became worried when he saw that the Francois' leaf monkey was unwell - and its life possibly in danger - following its first public outing at Wuhan Zoo.
    Bangsheng saved the animal's life by washing its behind with warm water, then licking it for an hour in order to get it to pass the peanut.
    I heard Nestle are using this guy to promote KitKat Chunky Peanut Butter

http://www.digitalspy.ie/odd/news/a379810/zoo-keeper-saves-monkeys-life-by-licking-its-bottom.html

Comments

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 32,865 ✭✭✭✭MagicMarker

Peanut eh?

A likely story...

• Closed Accounts Posts: 901 ✭✭✭ChunkyLover_53

They played Pass the Peanut then I'm sure they played Hide the Sausage

• Closed Accounts Posts: 4,300 ✭✭✭HazDanz

That's vile. Red arse on the monkey but definitely a red face for the zookeeper. "Tasted like chicken" what is he like saying that!

• Registered Users Posts: 20,448 ✭✭✭✭joes girls

Hope the new job was worth all that Brown nosing!!!

• Registered Users Posts: 1,004 ✭✭✭Cassidy28

He seems happy enough all the same :D I wonder was there any red sauce added

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 3,502 ✭✭✭thefinalstage

Am I the only one who thinks this story is actually really sweet? He clearly loved the monkey in order to do that...

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 32,865 ✭✭✭✭MagicMarker

Am I the only one who thinks this story is actually really sweet? He clearly loved the monkey in order to do that...
    He loved it a little bit too much.

Rumor has it they are now at it day and night

• Closed Accounts Posts: 4,300 ✭✭✭HazDanz

Cassidy28 wrote: »
    He seems happy enough all the same :D I wonder was there any red sauce added

"Licking it for an hour in order to get it to pass the peanut" - Was there no other stimulus he could have used other than licking? Seems like some crazy licking monkey ass fetish he always wanted to try.

He could have fingered it hard

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 3,502 ✭✭✭thefinalstage

HazDanz wrote: »
    "Licking it for an hour in order to get it to pass the peanut" - Was there no other stimulus he could have used other than licking? Seems like some crazy licking monkey ass fetish he always wanted to try.

Most mother animals do this to make/teach their babies how to poo. You can use a damp cloth. Same affect.

• Registered Users Posts: 25,068 ✭✭✭✭My name is URL

In fairness he may have just got this slightly confused with something else.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 14,144 ✭✭✭✭Cicero

Most mother animals do this to make/teach their babies how to poo. You can use a damp cloth. Same affect.

Ha...bet he wishes he didn't skip that lecture now...

• Registered Users Posts: 721 ✭✭✭Xivilai

Bangsheng "laughed with satisfaction" when the monkey finally excreted the nut.

http://dl.dropbox.com/u/4481696/chineese%20bean.png

• Registered Users Posts: 11,248 ✭✭✭✭castletownman

Imagine going down for that long :eek:

Like having a piss horn when drunk :rolleyes:

Advertisement