Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

CAO application 2013

• 04-05-2012 9:00pm
    Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 117 ✭✭

Can anyone clarify this for me so I know I'm giving the right advice.

Daughter sitting leaving cert this year. She has no idea what she wants to do. She has applied to CAO.

Question : If she does not accept a college place this year can she re-apply next year (using this years results) when hopefully she might know what type of course she wants to do ?

Thanks

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 244 ✭✭leavingcert.

acorn wrote: »
    Can anyone clarify this for me so I know I'm giving the right advice.

Daughter sitting leaving cert this year. She has no idea what she wants to do. She has applied to CAO.

Question : If she does not accept a college place this year can she re-apply next year (using this years results) when hopefully she might know what type of course she wants to do ?

Thanks

Yes :)

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 117 ✭✭acorn

Yes

Phew!

Think a PLC course might be a good idea while she's making her mind up and maybe a part time job !

Thanks

Advertisement