Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Help with driving to RCSI

Options
  • 04-05-2012 9:41pm
    Registered Users Posts: 259 ✭✭

I need to drive to the RCSI next week. I will be in Mount Street area - I cannot make out how to drive to Main Door of RCSI on York Street to drop off somebody on crutches. I need to drive them to the Main Door entrance. I would be most grateful for any help with directions. Thanks a million.:eek:

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 478 ✭✭revz

Here's a google maps directions: http://g.co/maps/u9whr

I'm not exactly sure what you mean by the main door, if you mean the big wooden one at the front you'll be able to see it if you zoom in to google streetview where the B is.
    If you mean the door where the students enter it's half way down York Street on your right (you'll be driving down York Street anyway).
    The reception is just inside the door the students enter.
    Hope that helps!

• Registered Users Posts: 259 ✭✭Dinky22

Thanks revz. No I don't mean the big wooden door!. I mean the side student door on York Street. I looked at map and I hope I will be able to actually drive down York Street to student door.

• Registered Users Posts: 3,462 ✭✭✭vandriver

You can't do a u turn on Cuffe St @ Cuffe Lane .You need to get onto Fitzwilliam Square,Road,Place over onto Adelaide Road swing round by the Bleeding Horse pub and onto Harcourt St and through onto the Green that way.

Thanks vandriver. Guess I'll figure it out. Stephens Green seems like a nightmare for driving!

• Registered Users Posts: 10,501 ✭✭✭✭Slydice

You can probably turn down cuffe lane and do a turnabout on it.

• Advertisement

Thanks Slydice

Advertisement