Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Parkowen Quaker Rd Cork City

Options
  • 04-05-2012 10:15pm
    Registered Users Posts: 21

Hi there, I may be buying a house in this area soon and would like to know what the area is like to live in ? I heard that a lot of kids hang out at the park at night but this may have quieten down now ? . Also the house is very close to a pub's smoking area , kinda worried about this too ! Any advice would be great thanks !!

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 2,221 ✭✭✭MrFrisp

Sugradh001 wrote: »
    Hi there, I may be buying a house in this area soon and would like to know what the area is like to live in ? I heard that a lot of kids hang out at the park at night but this may have quieten down now ? . Also the house is very close to a pub's smoking area , kinda worried about this too ! Any advice would be great thanks !!

http://www.boards.ie/vbulletin/showthread.php?t=2056595151

No worries about the pub,,trust Me..

It's a very very well run pub,,and never a bother there.

The Park is quiet enough now since they blocked off the shortcut down to Douglas St.

We'd love to move back to the area..

You won't go far wrong there.

;)

• Registered Users Posts: 21 Sugradh001

Thank you for the response , much appreciated.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,221 ✭✭✭MrFrisp

Sugradh001 wrote: »
    Thank you for the response , much appreciated.

Anytime...And,,best of luck with buying the house.

Might bump into you in the Dilly Dally sometime.. ;)

Advertisement