Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Ringing Oz Mobile From Ireland

Options
  • 04-05-2012 10:51pm
    Registered Users Posts: 2,206 ✭✭✭

What's the cheapest way to do this? (No access to Skype on their side)

Is there any of them cards where you ring another number and then get put though to the Oz number?

No landline option their end either.

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 7,333 ✭✭✭Zambia

Thats more a question for people in Ireland. Sorry

• Registered Users Posts: 8,721 ✭✭✭sudzs

Try blueface.ie. Though it was years ago when I used it, it was a cheap way to ring abroad from your mobile. (probably landline too but I just used the mobile!) As far as I can remember you buy credit then dial a number before dialling the person and it's a much cheaper rate.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,206 ✭✭✭PopTarts

sudzs wrote: »
    Try blueface.ie. Though it was years ago when I used it, it was a cheap way to ring abroad from your mobile. (probably landline too but I just used the mobile!) As far as I can remember you buy credit then dial a number before dialling the person and it's a much cheaper rate.

Thanks - I might have a goo!

• Registered Users Posts: 144 ✭✭hiltonhater

I ring my cousin all the time to his mobile and it costs 15 cent per minute from either my landline or mobile. Dialwise is what I use 1520520520 and follow the instructions. hth

Advertisement