Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Samoyed bleeding, vets closed

• 04-05-2012 10:56pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 5,541 ✭✭✭

My dog is 7 yrs old, female, spayed(has no womb at all due to illness). She has started bleeding(a fair bit) from , I'm not sure if it is her back passage or lady bits. Iv'e had a look and can't tell where its coming from and just tried to clean her a little.
    There is no bloody vet open til tuesday.
    Could it be a pile or something not so sinister as I am thinking the worst.
    Thanks

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,524 ✭✭✭Zapperzy

All vets have an emergency number for a vet on call. Ring them anyways and you'l either get someone or an answering machine with a number to ring. Could be anything so nobody here can help really.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 374 ✭✭Gingernuts31

Yes call you normal vets or a number you can find on the net that is close to you. I called our vets onh a sunday morning at 7AM and I woke up the vet but he was at the surgery by 7.30. It will cost you but isn't it worth it to save your animal? Id kill for mine I can tell you that so make sure you call yours.

• Registered Users Posts: 78 ✭✭tahina

You need to get a vet if shes after had the surgery within the last few days this is not normal and i suggest you call a vet this could be due to over activity after surgery causing an internal bleed

• Registered Users Posts: 78 ✭✭tahina

I hope she will be ok good luck

Advertisement