Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Please help ****

Options
  • 05-05-2012 2:39am
    Closed Accounts Posts: 4

TODAY I WAS STOPPED AT A GARDA CHECK POINT AND HAD NO LIENCE .SO THEY SAID I HAVE TO PRODUCE IT WITHIN 10 DAYS BUT I HAVE 1 PROBLEM********I DO HAVE A FULL LIENCE BUT THE CAR I WAS DRIVING I HAVE NO INSURANCE ONIT AS I WAS MOVING IT DOWN TO A WORK SHOP****SO JUST WONDERING WHEN I DO PRODUCE MY LIENCE WILL THEY ALSO ASK FOR MY INSURANCE DETAILS:confused::confused::confused::confused::confused:
    Tagged:

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 5,451 ✭✭✭Delancey

Re-Directed from Other Emergency Service Recruitment.

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 3,455 ✭✭✭krd

You're not meant to post here for advice.

Go to the Garda station with your licence. If they're satisfied with just seeing your licence. Then it's over.

If you're insured in another car, and it's plausible that you were taking this one to a workshop, then they might let you off.

People might try it on a lot with the "I was only taking it to a workshop", so they may not believe you. I do know at least one person who end up court in a similar situation. They were let off, without a fine or anything.

• Registered Users Posts: 17,260 ✭✭✭✭gammygils

Just produce your license. And say nothing

• Closed Accounts Posts: 4,725 ✭✭✭charlemont

gammygils wrote: »
    Just produce your license. And say nothing

+1

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement