Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Where can I buy Desperado?

Options
  • 05-05-2012 3:01am
    Registered Users Posts: 2,508 ✭✭✭

Hi there,

Where, in Cork, can I buy bottles of Desperado? I ain't lookin' to procure it from pubs or clubs but rather from some centrally located off license or supermarket. Any help regarding this would be greatly appreciated.

thanks.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 111 ✭✭cookie75

Try Bradleys on North Main Street they have a great selection of beers not sure if they have it but you could have a look

• Registered Users Posts: 3,097 ✭✭✭Herb Powell

It's sold pretty much everywhere.

• Registered Users Posts: 28 abizmo

The off-licence on Oliver Plunkett has it.

• Moderators, Computer Games Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators Posts: 80,413 Mod ✭✭✭✭Sephiroth_dude

are you near ballincollig?if so the supervalue L AND N have it

• Registered Users Posts: 4,037 ✭✭✭lukin

I seem to remember drinking that in the Franciscan Well once but I was quite drunk at the time so I can't be sure.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 255 ✭✭Ronan cork

I have it in stock in the abbots ale house off licence

• Registered Users Posts: 1,090 ✭✭✭livinsane

cookie75 wrote: »
    Try Bradleys on North Main Street they have a great selection of beers not sure if they have it but you could have a look

I used to buy it there all the time about 5 years ago.

• Registered Users Posts: 3,744 ✭✭✭deRanged

cookie75 wrote: »

they have it alright.

Advertisement