Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back from 1 to 10+ pages to re-sync the thread and this will then show the latest posts. Thanks, Mike.
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

Older Cougars chasing young drunk men

13»

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 16,681 ✭✭✭✭Galwayguy35

It used to happen a bit in our town years ago when we were in our early 20's.
    These 2 aul wans in their late 40's used to travel over from Birr every Sunday night.
    They used to get the batchelors to buy them booze all night. Some of the lads who would have been about 21 at the time used to do the deed with them.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 4,916 ✭✭✭shopaholic01

Haha I know I'm just reliving my younger days and it's kinda making me want to go out tonight!

Can't lie though there is just something sexy about older women. Don't go looking for it but if it happens then great!

Left Albert Square a long time ago, after I got the shift from babs Windsor! :) true story! It's my claim to fame!

Isn't she your mother:eek:?

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 3,324 ✭✭✭BillyMitchel

Haha I know I'm just reliving my younger days and it's kinda making me want to go out tonight!

Can't lie though there is just something sexy about older women. Don't go looking for it but if it happens then great!

Left Albert Square a long time ago, after I got the shift from babs Windsor! :) true story! It's my claim to fame!

Isn't she your mother:eek:?

I just realised the connection with the user name haha she was as tiny and beautiful as you could possibly imagine!!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 4,916 ✭✭✭shopaholic01

I just realised the connection with the user name haha she was as tiny and beautiful as you could possibly imagine!!

Well each to their own I suppose;). I just hope you don't have threesomes with Grant ( or did he die?)

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 3,324 ✭✭✭BillyMitchel

Well each to their own I suppose;). I just hope you don't have threesomes with Grant ( or did he die?)

I'll remember it till the day I die!! No idea where that big bald eejit is, last I heard he was chasing some gang around Mexico!

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 279 ✭✭Pa Dee

Katgurl wrote: »
    This has to be one of the stupidest things I've ever read on boards.

So there is a pub in your town bursting with cougars CHASING their prey? If the prey don't want to be caught what are they doing going to an established cougarville? So why wouldn't they be seen to be equally chasing the cougars?

Only slightly relevant but I'm 34, my group of female friends that I usually go out with range up to 40 and we have no interest in chungfellas but they are always chatting us up, sorry I don't mean we are constantly being hit on every minute of a night out, I mean whenever we are it's usually by younger guys.

The assumptions people make are ridiculous. My friend (who looks like a model) is in a relationship with a man twenty years older, she's mad about him, they were friends for a year before they got together. People make such obnoxious remarks - a man at a wedding leaned across the table to her nodded at her boyfriend and said "bet he's got a few quid".
    Ye old wans would be mad for a bit of fresh meat !

Advertisement