Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Student Travelcard

Options
  • 05-05-2012 9:15am
    Moderators, Education Moderators, Motoring & Transport Moderators Posts: 7,395 Mod ✭✭✭✭

Can I still get this in UCD now, at this late stage, or do I need to apply by post?

Thank you :)

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 1,416 ✭✭✭Maldesu

You'd probably be better waiting till Sept to get it. If you get it now it will only expire in Dec 2012, but after Sept it would be Dec 2013.
    Think you can get it in the Bookshop according to their website otherwise, by post.

• Moderators, Education Moderators, Motoring & Transport Moderators Posts: 7,395 Mod ✭✭✭✭**Timbuk2**

Maldesu wrote: »
    You'd probably be better waiting till Sept to get it. If you get it now it will only expire in Dec 2012, but after Sept it would be Dec 2013.
    Think you can get it in the Bookshop according to their website otherwise, by post.

Thank you! Its for the summer that I need it - funny how it only lasts until December!

• Registered Users Posts: 1,416 ✭✭✭Maldesu

Only cos your getting it now. New ones will be issued around Sept and will last for 15 months so keep an eye out.

• Registered Users Posts: 37 Ferrakins

If its for bus eireann or Iran road eireann can use ur ucd student card for student rates.

Advertisement