Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

restaurant serving best pizza in the city??

Options
2»

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 6,879 ✭✭✭sporina

was there ever a gourmet burger company in that premises?

• Registered Users Posts: 14,285 ✭✭✭✭leahyl

Sea Filly wrote: »
    I liked to occasionally go to Ketchup after work for dinner, especially if I was doing late night shopping, as it was very laid-back and central so perfect for that purpose. Got the shock of my life last Friday when I got there to see it gone, having only been in there about a week before that! :eek:

Not keen on Uncle Pete's, so I hope some of the Ketchup food remains!

Are we talking about ketchup grill??!! I love that place:( So it's Uncle Pete's now?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,748 ✭✭✭Dermighty

leahyl wrote: »
    Are we talking about ketchup grill??!! I love that place:( So it's Uncle Pete's now?

They're supposedly keeping all the Ketchup food but also adding pizza.

Ketchup wasn't great.

• Registered Users Posts: 258 ✭✭nerwen

sporina wrote: »
    was there ever a gourmet burger company in that premises?

Not that I can remember, but there is the gourmet burger bistro on bridge street? Their traditional lamb burger is amaaazing (with a little added feta).

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,213 ✭✭✭Sea Filly

nerwen wrote: »
    As far as I heard Uncle Petes were already part owner (or some sort of partner anyway) in Ketchup and they'll be keeping on the basic menu and just adding on pizza to it. Sit in and take out I'd guess from the look of it. Oh those hips. ;)
    evilivor wrote: »
    It always said Uncle Petes on the credit card statement from Ketchup so I presume they were always involved.

WOOHOO!!!! \o/

:D:D:D:D:D:D
    leahyl wrote: »
    Are we talking about ketchup grill??!! I love that place So it's Uncle Pete's now?

Yup.
    Dermighty wrote: »
    They're supposedly keeping all the Ketchup food but also adding pizza.

Ketchup wasn't great.

I dunno, I liked Ketchup's food. Great chips.

• Advertisement
Advertisement