Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Aston Villa v Spurs

Options

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,625 ✭✭✭flyswatter

6 minutes to do it.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,299 ✭✭✭BERBA

parker for vdv when we need to win the game:eek: ...beggars belief

dear me 'arry !!.....get defoe on

• Registered Users Posts: 455 ✭✭Dave11

Six minutes injury time

• Closed Accounts Posts: 4,661 ✭✭✭mickman

accepting draw now.

3 games ago, if we were offered 2 wins and a draw we would have taken it

• Registered Users Posts: 2,290 ✭✭✭Leinstersqspur

Deliveries have been poor today.... 18 pretty poor corners and Lennon, Walker below par from play....

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 1,930 ✭✭✭galwayjohn89

Kiith wrote: »
    Makes no sense whatsoever. Surely Defoe has to come on?

Exactly, Villa pose no threat so should of stuck on Defoe for the last few.

• Registered Users Posts: 7,739 ✭✭✭Mr. Guappa

mickman wrote: »
    accepting draw now.

3 games ago, if we were offered 2 wins and a draw we would have taken it

You've got to play the situation in front of you. Villa are there for the taking.

• Registered Users Posts: 639 ✭✭✭Seillejet

19 corners and cant do a bitching thing with one!

Very frustrating performance from Spurs.

Why Defoe is not on the pitch, I will never understand. We need some urgency

Redknapps a plonk.

• Advertisement

Blown it again.

• Moderators, Computer Games Moderators Posts: 23,183 Mod ✭✭✭✭Kiith

Simply not good enough from the players or management. 3rd place put on a platter for us, and we throw it away again and again. No spark or creativity, and it certainly wasn't helped by the idiotic tackle from Rose. Bale was effectively out of the game in the 2nd half because of it.

Have to hope for Chelsea to lose the CL final now. That's assuming we can get a win against Fulham...which is no guarantee.

**** sake!! :mad:

Even if we finish 4th , i hope Levy doesnt offer droopy a new contract , sack the cnut ....i'm sick of him , fcuking media whore thats all he is.

• Registered Users Posts: 142 ✭✭Rob094

Why does Gallas insist on booting the ball out of play at every opportunity!?

gallas up front with ade - shows how much faith harry has in defoe

disappointing result , as another person said almost 20 corners and all of them wasted

for a corner at the end , ade was just hanging around the back post waiting for the knock down. isnt he the one that should be providing the knock down ???

• Registered Users Posts: 639 ✭✭✭Seillejet

Must be the optimist in me but I think we will get 3rd. WBA will want to finish their season well while Jol with let Fulham roll over and tickle Fulham bellies.

Newcastle are out of the reckoning for fourth just in case and Bayern are going to tear Chelsea a new one on May 19th.

I'm scheduling my Wednesday Champo's league TV viewing for next season already.

COYS!!

• Registered Users Posts: 4,057 ✭✭✭tippspur

Could have been worse in fairness,down to ten men we could have lost it,still in with a chance of 3rd on the last day.we can still do it,heads up.

• Registered Users Posts: 5,059 ✭✭✭Pacing Mule

Got to say referring to Harry as droopy is just not on for me. Question his tactics, abilities etc all day long but don't mock what is actually a disabillity.

Seillejet wrote: »
    Must be the optimist in me but I think we will get 3rd. WBA will want to finish their season well while Jol with let Fulham roll over and tickle Fulham bellies.

Newcastle are out of the reckoning for fourth just in case and Bayern are going to tear Chelsea a new one on May 19th.

I'm scheduling my Wednesday Champo's league TV viewing for next season already.

COYS!!

i agree. we will beat fulham and arse will draw. newcastle to lose to everton

worst case scenario then we finish 4th and chelsea lose to bayern

i really think we will be playing champs league next season at the lane again .

Got to say referring to Harry as droopy is just not on for me. Question his tactics, abilities etc all day long but don't mock what is actually a disabillity.

totally agree. that last post from berba was ridiculous

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 6,643 ✭✭✭Glebee

tippspur wrote: »
    Could have been worse in fairness,down to ten men we could have lost it,still in with a chance of 3rd on the last day.we can still do it,heads up.

Could have been a lot worse after going 1 down and the sending off.
    Villa offered nothing though. Typical spurs performance though when they really needed to dig deep, there was nothing there... Does Harry have a plan B when games are not going our way?

• Registered Users Posts: 5,395 ✭✭✭Hatch99

Absolute fcuking disgrace.
    Bottlers.
    Well done harry, parker for vdv, inspiring, you fcuking idiot. Fcuk Off.

• Registered Users Posts: 7,778 ✭✭✭Big Pussy Bonpensiero

I tuned in for the last 10 minutes of the Arsenal match yesterday, and when Norwich got their third goal the amount of chances - clear cut chances at that - created by Arsenal, this in the space of 5 minutes, was sick. They really should have won it. Contrast that with what we saw today. A few minutes left on the clock we get a free just inside the half. Play it short says I, but no, Modric comes back to knock it in long. Fair enough, we're chasing the game, we need the ball in the box. The ball travels all of 50 yards, what happens? One Spurs player attacks it, competing with 3 Villa players while the rest of our players stand on the edge of the box watching Shay calmly collect the ball. I nearly put my fist through the labtop. I knew right there and then we weren't going to score a 2nd. Don't even get me started on the Parker sub... I'm just so fcuking disappointed right now.. I've lost count of the amount of times I've felt like this.

mickman wrote: »
    totally agree. that last post from berba was ridiculous

Get off yer high horse will ya , parker for fcuking vdv and he then puts gallas up front with ade. Someone tell the cnut to put on our top scorer

He's a fcuking clown.

• Registered Users Posts: 7,778 ✭✭✭Big Pussy Bonpensiero

I think some people are going OTT in terms of the abuse for Harry. It's fair enough doing it in the heat of the moment, especially when he makes one of the most ret****d subs I've ever had the misfortune to witness, but don't forget what he's done for us..

• Moderators, Computer Games Moderators Posts: 23,183 Mod ✭✭✭✭Kiith

Give out about him if you want, but enough with the personal abuse. It's insulting and kind of petty. Fair enough if you don't like him, but keep it civil.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,994 ✭✭✭KingdomYid

THFC wrote: »
    I think some people are going OTT in terms of the abuse for Harry. It's fair enough doing it in the heat of the moment, especially when he makes one of the most ret****d subs I've ever had the misfortune to witness, but don't forget what he's done for us..

Yeah some of the stuff is disgusting, like calling him droopy. Danny Rose let the team down badly today, who will play left back next Sunday? Bale? I must say the sub baffled me too, don't understand it.

BERBA wrote: »
    Get off yer high horse will ya , parker for fcuking vdv and he then puts gallas up front with ade. Someone tell the cnut to put on our top scorer

He's a fcuking clown.

+1

What disability does Redknapp have?

• Advertisement

KingdomYid wrote: »
    Yeah some of the stuff is disgusting, like calling him droopy. Danny Rose let the team down badly today, who will play left back next Sunday? Bale? I must say the sub baffled me too, don't understand it.

Agree, don't like the name calling.
    But his actions have been disgraceful at times, there is no denying that.

Advertisement