Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Aston Villa v Spurs

Options
123457»

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 4,661 ✭✭✭mickman

i think we didnt miss young danny because he wasnt actually doing a whole lot that mattered :-)

• Registered Users Posts: 4,630 ✭✭✭golfball37

I was never as disappointed with a result as last Sunday. What the hell was Gallas doing booting the ball into the stand at the end there? Find a team mate you just never know ffs. :mad:

Once again we had the chance to prise a door open because of an Arsenal slip up and we bottled it. No escaping the fact we couldn't beat a team who had lost at home to Bolton a week previously. If Fulham are up for it at all next Sunday I wouldn't expect us to break them down either, thankfully I don't think they will though.

Anythng short of 3rd place is a failure after where we were in january, I'm sick of hearing we'd have taken 4th at the start. Of course we would but not when your 10 points clear of it with 1/3 of the season to go. I have fingers crossed for WBA as I honestly believe Arsenal are sh1tting themselves every bit as much as we are at the moment. This might be our saving grace.

I for one will not celebrate coming 4th and will see it as a terrible indictment on a lot of ill earned reputations. All our players have tremendous ability and our manager has tremendous abilities to assemble these people.

Both are missing key ingredients ahowever that will enable us to take the next step. How is this squad gonna finish 20 points behind this Man Utd team ? How is that possible.

Advertisement