Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Emergency Bank Transfer?

Options
  • 05-05-2012 4:41pm
    Registered Users Posts: 113 ✭✭

Hi all! & apologies to mods if this isn't posted in the relevant thread.

Under huge pressure from my landlord to pay rent by tonight & waiting on payment for a job that'll cover it. He's not entertaining Tuesday. Can anyone suggest a bank transfer that'll immediately arrive in my TSB account from a Northern Ireland bank account? Western Union is out of the question as Post Offices are closed.

Massive thanks for any help in advance.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 2,827 ✭✭✭bpb101

i know its old but you could write him a check from your ni account (if you have a old check book still in date)

• Registered Users Posts: 113 ✭✭Niall0001

Apologies. Should've stressed that payment for the job is coming from a Northern Ireland bank account. Ulster Bank, I think.

• Registered Users Posts: 7,373 ✭✭✭Dr Galen

Moved from Politics forums

Good luck OP, hopefully someone here can help out

Cheers

DrG

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,930 ✭✭✭galwayjohn89

If you have a card for the UK account you could do an online western union payment o yourself. You can pick it up in one of their agents that aren't An Post.

Sorry, but what is it I can pick up in one of the agents that aren't An Post? & what kinds of other agents are there, for example?

• Advertisement

Found a non-An Post location in the customer's area, rang them & they're open until 10:30 so happy days! 3 days of anxiety saved waiting for Tuesday!

Anyone any idea how much it'll cost them to transfer it from their Northern Ireland bank account to mine? Will naturally pay back their extra costs.

Advertisement