Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Billy Ocean Friday May 4th 2012 INEC Killarney

Options
  • 06-05-2012 1:26am
    Registered Users Posts: 1,107 ✭✭✭

Was some gig.He gave it socks and has some voice.

Didn't realise how many hits he had till at the gig.

Suddenly,Love Really Hurts Without You,Get Outta My Dreams(Get Into My Car),When The Going Gets Tough,The Color Of Love were just a few of the classics he belted out.

His voice is still on the money.Just breathtaking.

Was smiling non stop and hand slapped anyone who went up the stage to him.

Gave it everything and finished with Caribbean Queen which was the perfect ending as it's one of my favourite songs of all time.

One of the most underrated r'n'b singers of all time.

In Mayo 2m night and Dublin Monday night so check him out if you get the chance.

You won't regret it.

Definitely upthere with the very best concerts I have ever been to.

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,243 ✭✭✭kelle

I'd love to see Billy Ocean, I love all his songs , my favourite is the under-rated Color of Love. I'd say there was a good crowd there.

• Registered Users Posts: 444 ✭✭Alicano

You're bang on Concertking.
    Seen him in Dub last night, and the previous visit.
    Great voice, great songs, great energy and a very genuine nice guy.
    Would wipe the floor with most r'n'b acts of today.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,107 ✭✭✭ConcertKing

kelle wrote: »
    I'd love to see Billy Ocean, I love all his songs , my favourite is the under-rated Color of Love. I'd say there was a good crowd there.

Ah it wasn't full which I was stunned by but it wasn't promoted great as anyone I told that I have seen it since said they heard nothing about him bein' there.

That song is truly amazing.You would of loved the concert.He is so talented.
    Alicano wrote: »
    You're bang on Concertking.
    Seen him in Dub last night, and the previous visit.
    Great voice, great songs, great energy and a very genuine nice guy.
    Would wipe the floor with most r'n'b acts of today.

Can't wait to see him again.Always wanted to see him for years so was overjoyed to finally get the chance.

Couldn't believe how good his voice was after all these years and he looked like he was havin' so much fun.

A true legend and gentleman.

Was infectious and had the place rockin'!!

Fantastic atmosphere!!

Advertisement