Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

when 9-pointing

Options
  • 06-05-2012 4:12am
    Registered Users Posts: 15,127 ✭✭✭✭

Hey guys,

Is there a bug in the system when two mods simultaneously infract a user resulting in user escaping that infraction and possible subsequent ban? Think that's what happened with this user though I was persistent with him :)

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,609 ✭✭✭Boards.ie: Danny

No, there shouldn't be but I do see a lot of infractions for that user. How were the infractions applied - via the profile's Give Infraction I assume?

• Registered Users Posts: 15,127 ✭✭✭✭kerry4sam

No, there shouldn't be but I do see a lot of infractions for that user. How were the infractions applied - via the profile's Give Infraction I assume?

yes he was just an example. They were given via profile for him, by me anyway, but he was being infracted by two mods simultaneously ( going from this ) and he evaded the banning then somehow :confused:

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,609 ✭✭✭Boards.ie: Danny

I believe there actually was a latent issue with profile infractions checking if the user needed to be banned from a slave database server when the new infraction points total hadn't yet replicated down to that slave so it thought he was still under the threshold.

Took a while to confirm but this has been resolved, cheers for the heads up :)

Danny

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement