Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Master Tanker

Options
  • 06-05-2012 4:27am
    Registered Users Posts: 94 ✭✭

Before the Frenchies were added, I had 1 tank left on my Master Tanker list, the T92, in a clan wars match (Tebessa - El Halluf - Battle with owner) I went on arty hunt in my IS-7 while the rest capped. They had one tank left, The T92, I anounced on TS that this was my last tank for Master Tanker and that I needed this kill and please let me have this. To take land and get Master Tanker, what a round that should have been. I found him, hit him for 90% while we were both on the move and shouted on TS that "I AM GOING TO RAM, DO NOT SHOOT HIM," I was barely 5 metres from him when an Object 261 shell landed, killing him. Paddy said on TS "but you shot him, doesn't that count"

UwNBt.png

The last 4 days I have primarily played a D1, T-26 and Tetrarch, all day tooling around in Tier 2 tanks just to get a D1, every time one turned up it was on my team. Except for today, gonna post the Replay for posterity.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 7,692 ✭✭✭Dublin_Gunner

He he! About time Wuuzii!

I got that before they removed the US T23 :)

At least you can say yours required more effort :D

• Registered Users Posts: 598 ✭✭✭[DF]Lenny

If it aint hard earned it aint worth getting Wuuzi . well done

• Registered Users Posts: 1,106 ✭✭✭Karma

I remember that game, similar to when i got killed by our own arty when i got stuck on the SAME map in my E100, oh wait same arty...never did get u back paddy :P all the best.

Advertisement