Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

[Eve] Jita Burn

Options
  • 06-05-2012 9:59am
    Registered Users Posts: 1,592 ✭✭✭

with the dust settling and the km's from jita and surrounding areas slowing down, I must say i think this trend will be here for a while to come. with the current high prices in t2 material/minerals someone is gonna profit big time in replacing all these freighter and jf losses. 8 bill for a jf is :eek:

Comments

• Moderators, Category Moderators, Arts Moderators, Business & Finance Moderators, Entertainment Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 18,318 CMod ✭✭✭✭Nody

Is this the Mittani revenge killing or just a general "lets play pirates, yarr" killing? Also any relevant links for drama/tears?

• Registered Users Posts: 94 ✭✭WuuZii

The campaign was the brainchild of Goonswarms SuperEconomists, same guys engineered the Oxytope campaign and Tech Consortium.

Goons may have lost a lot of ships to concord but you can be sure they made a hell of a lot more ISK than they lost!

• Registered Users Posts: 4,473 ✭✭✭R0ot

Two PL JF's killed due to being idiots.

Both responded "what Jita gank?" :pac:

• Registered Users Posts: 1,592 ✭✭✭Laviski

lolz just saw the km
    expensive isotopes :P

• Registered Users Posts: 2,173 ✭✭✭D

R0ot wrote: »
    Two PL JF's killed due to being idiots.

Both responded "what Jita gank?" :pac:

links please?

• Advertisement

http://eve-kill.net/?a=kill_detail&kll_id=13210807

http://eve-kill.net/?a=kill_detail&kll_id=13228313

a lot freighters went down even if they were empty, but from what i hear the tornados paid for themselves in the other kills that did drop mega loot....
    other km's:

JF loss

freighter 19bil loss

• Closed Accounts Posts: 4,037 ✭✭✭Nothingbetter2d

ive let all my subs expire now...eve online has gotten incredibly boring now.

the only things to do in eve nowadays is suicide gank miners/hauler, blob, or hotdrop or shoot a structure.

the tech isk only goes to a handful of players in eve...

mining is boring even with the increases in mineral prices its still not very profitable cos the cost of replacing hulks has also gone up.

the constant nerfs to bounties on rats make that not very profitable anymore.

even the realignment of true sec doesnt help.

low sec is still as crap as ever.

so...

can i haz your stuff then?

• Registered Users Posts: 4,473 ✭✭✭R0ot

ive let all my subs expire now...eve online has gotten incredibly boring now.

the only things to do in eve nowadays is suicide gank miners/hauler, blob, or hotdrop or shoot a structure.

the tech isk only goes to a handful of players in eve...

mining is boring even with the increases in mineral prices its still not very profitable cos the cost of replacing hulks has also gone up.

the constant nerfs to bounties on rats make that not very profitable anymore.

even the realignment of true sec doesnt help.

low sec is still as crap as ever.

All these events have happened before and will happen again. The cycle of life in Eve.

I would if you are deciding to quit, don't sell your chars as in the end you may regret it. (everyone says they won't but let me tell you about the number of players I don't call by a character name in their ownership anymore, that could just be lazy legion though).

• Closed Accounts Posts: 4,037 ✭✭✭Nothingbetter2d

im not gonna sell my toons.... maybe ill make a return in time for the next winter expansion... who knows.... right now im bored of eve.

• Advertisement
Advertisement