Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Creche/Childminder for 1yr old in town

Options
  • 06-05-2012 10:59am
    Registered Users Posts: 246 ✭✭

Hi,

I will be going back to work in September & am looking for a childminder/creche somewhere in the town - preferably within walking distance of teffia park.

I was really disappointed to hear that bluebells only takes kids from about 2 or 3, and similarly with Trinity Tots. I have heard that there is a creche on the Dublin road but am not sure if it is still open. Can anyone recommend a creche/childminder for a 1yr old?

Thanks,

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 285 ✭✭Knit wit

Dun Darrach is the crèche on the Dublin Road and is open and well regarded. Not much full daycare for 1 year olds in the town, you could try little angels on the battery road or teach an leanai in college park. Good luck with ur return to work.

Advertisement