Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Samsung Galaxy S2

Options
  • 06-05-2012 11:44am
    Closed Accounts Posts: 3,783 ✭✭✭

What's the best deal that can be found on this model?

Simply Electronics have it for €390. Not sure of the reviews on them though. Would probably prefer an Irish/UK based company.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 3,203 ✭✭✭Justin10

Your best bet is probably wait a couple of weeks till the S3 is out.

Wont be a huge price difference overall but you may get some sort of sale or discount.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,149 ✭✭✭.E_C_K_S.

Ya I was just going to say to wait a while because the S3 was just announced. As soon as it's out hopefully there will be a price drop!

There is a user on boards, Jarren, who seems to be in the know regarding phone prices and bargains so hopefully he'll spot somehting too.

I'm in the market for an S2 too so i'll keep this thread updated if I can!

• Registered Users Posts: 777 ✭✭✭dRNk SAnTA

Yep also interested in seeing the S2 price drop. If you see a good deal share the love on here!

• Registered Users Posts: 41 kyle123

i was sick when i spent 500 on mine nd heard there was a new one coming out a few days later lol. wish i hada waited. but if u see them on the cheap let me know mrs wants one lol

Advertisement