Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

i pad screen

Options
  • 06-05-2012 1:06pm
    Registered Users Posts: 19

i i am a clumsy dip**** and i dropped my i pad..the screen is all hazy and lines on one half....
    are my options as limited as i think??
    possible to fix??

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 11,690 ✭✭✭✭Skylinehead

You just gon walked into the wronnng neighbourhood, son...

...:pac:

Seriously though, ask in here

• Registered Users Posts: 22,929 ✭✭✭✭ShadowHearth

get out of here bud, while you still can. my machete is demanding blood tonight!

nah, seriously, we would be feck all help here, you should get in to apple products forum. its linked above m8.

• Registered Users Posts: 3,387 ✭✭✭glynf

I clicked on this thread and thought of the league of gentlemen, "we'll have no trouble here!" :D

• Registered Users Posts: 1,414 ✭✭✭Fluffy88

On the contrary why should this be not the place to talk about a screen replacement?
    http://www.ebay.ie/itm/LCD-SCREEN-DISPLAY-REPLACEMENT-APPLE-iPAD-3G-WIFI-/200640277996?pt=UK_iPad_Tablet_Accessories&hash=item2eb717adec

Now I can't say I know anything about this seller, but for things like this I usually use ebay to find what I need and do the replacement manually :)

• Registered Users Posts: 11,690 ✭✭✭✭Skylinehead

Fluffy88 wrote: »
    On the contrary why should this be not the place to talk about a screen replacement?

Because it's PC Building & Upgrading, not ipad repair :D

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 1,414 ✭✭✭Fluffy88

It's all hardware to me you still get to tear something apart :)

Advertisement