Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Hipp Organic formula in Dublin?

Options
  • 06-05-2012 1:20pm
    Registered Users Posts: 8,300 ✭✭✭

We are moving back to Dublin from London in a few weeks. Just wondering is Hipp Organic stage 1 formula widely available or should I stock up here before we leave?

Also, can you get the ready made cartons? Any help would be appreciated!

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 2,192 ✭✭✭Lola92

I have seen the boxes of formula in some Dunnes but not the cartons that I can remember. I would bring a couple of boxes with you so you will be okay at first before you find somewhere that stocks it!

• Registered Users Posts: 5,561 ✭✭✭quad_red

Superquinn have it.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,992 ✭✭✭dublinlady

Boots in dundrum shopping centre def have it - cartons and all!

• Registered Users Posts: 6,339 ✭✭✭How Strange

I'm almost sure boots in Liffey Valley sell it. I remember buying the hipp next stage milk a few months back for my son and seeing loads of infant formula.

• Registered Users Posts: 9,624 ✭✭✭wmpdd3

Tesco used to do both bit now they only do the 'stage 4, 12month plus 600g powder', the Superquinn near me doesnt do it but a bigger one might.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 5,561 ✭✭✭quad_red

Our man loves it. Superquinn on Sundrive Road 100% had it last week.

• Registered Users Posts: 36 macam girl

Hi,

Hopshack in Rathmines does it and will even order cases with a 10% discount ;)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 15,515 ✭✭✭✭admiralofthefleet

i saw it for the first time in tesco arklow yesterday so i presume tesco shops in dublin will have it

Advertisement