Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Western Union In Galway?

Options
  • 06-05-2012 1:32pm
    Registered Users Posts: 113 ✭✭

Hi all!

Trying to find a shop that does Western Union in Galway City Centre on a Bank Holiday Sunday. Looking online the only place near the city that does it is a shop in Salthill, which seems odd. Can anyone let me know if there's anywhere in the city centre that does it that'll be open today?

Thanks in advance.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 12,815 ✭✭✭✭galwayrush

Not that i know of, most post offices do it, but won't be open today or bank holiday..

• Registered Users Posts: 6,220 ✭✭✭bonzodog2

I can't give you a location, but some of those, ahem, "ethnic minority" shops do WU.

• Registered Users Posts: 42 Chiliroses

Hey, alot of spar shops used do WU a few years ago not sure what the situation is now, make sure if ur collecting a transfer to bring photo id like drivers licence with you or if you are sending over 600 euro. That used to be the rules anyway :)

hey just realised the Galway Tourist office in Eyre Square may do WU :)

• Registered Users Posts: 534 ✭✭✭paulgalway

OP,

Are you sending or receiving money?

If sending, it is cheaper to send on line.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,885 ✭✭✭PomBear

• Advertisement
Advertisement