Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Vodafone €25 Deal

Options
  • 06-05-2012 3:09pm
    Registered Users Posts: 234 ✭✭

Hi guys,

Just signed up to this new deal with Vodafone whereby I get my usual free calls and txts, plus a 150mb data allowance. Am i right in saying that's only 3 times what you would usually get for one days internet @ 99c? I have gone over the one day limit countless times.

I just hope that its enough for a month of fairly regular usage!.. Seems a bit low :confused:

Comments

Be careful 150MB is not a lot. For €30 a month you can get 500MB of data. Maybe that would suit you more.

• Registered Users Posts: 234 ✭✭FreeFallin

Thanks wextext, I am finding that this limit is scarily low. Ill have to keep 3G off for most of the month!

• Registered Users Posts: 11,394 ✭✭✭✭Timmaay

How much is the daily limit, 50MB? If you regularly go over that, your internet usage must be very high on the mobile, are you using youtube the whole time, or using it as a wifi hotspot?

Go download an App to keep track of your 3G usage, however if you are regularly using more then 50mb per day, I would suggest looking at one of the Three "all you can eat data" plans also.

• Registered Users Posts: 3,670 ✭✭✭mondeo

It defeats the purpose of having a smartphone with a crappy plan like that.

Advertisement