Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back from 1 to 10+ pages to re-sync the thread and this will then show the latest posts. Thanks, Mike.
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

SAKO 75 223

• 06-05-2012 4:03pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 335 ✭✭

Hello all,
    I have for sale a Sako 75 in 223 Cal with a Roedale Picatinny rail & a Swarovski Habicht 6-18x50 mounted with a Burriss QD PEPR

sako013.jpg

Rifle is Threaded 5/8 UNF no mod in sale

sako012.jpg

sako011.jpg

sako010.jpg

Real Quality & superb accuracy.
    €2300 for the lot
    NB Will not split package.

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 335 ✭✭Constab2

Bump

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,025 ✭✭✭deeksofdoom

Thats one weird looking set up you got there.

I am assuming its the mounts that is the weird part,i Like the scope high & far back for shooting off of sticks as I mount a ND5 on it.I normally after shooting foxes put a S&B 12x56 fixed on another QD mount for summer shooting & night firing.Hope that helps explain it a bit better,the set up at the moment is for me personally the way I shoot & it is extremely accurate but can be changed to suit anyone.

• Registered Users Posts: 9 waysky

Would you sell without mounts and scope?

I would might as well add that I have around 100 55grain Hornandy V Max & 80 odd American Eagle Rds with the rifle as well so what do you have in mind,PM if you prefer.

• Advertisement

Going to leave this add run until Monday 21st May ,if not sold by then its off to Fergal Whyte for a new stock & a few other goodies for it .

Rifle no longer for sale Mods can you lock this thread please.
    Thanks for looking.

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement