Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

GT5 - drift.

Options
  • 06-05-2012 4:25pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 2,076 ✭✭✭

How do I learn how to drift in gran turismo 5. I tried every rwd car, I hopeless at drifting. So whats the best way to learn how to drift.

Im using the PS3 dualshock controller.
    Whats the best setting for the car in a drift event?

Thanks.

Comments

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 538 ✭✭✭little big planet 2

its not the car its the technique once you learn it you can drift in any car
    don't start off with trying to do big long drifts simply try correcting over-steer and try letting the car slide a bit without letting the car spin practice this for a while till you get a feel for the car it may take a few days to just get the hang of it but it will take weeks to get very good as for the car try a 350z and tune it around 400bhp once the work up from there

• Registered Users Posts: 2,115 ✭✭✭Pdfile

its not the car its the technique once you learn it you can drift in any car
    don't start off with trying to do big long drifts simply try correcting over-steer and try letting the car slide a bit without letting the car spin practice this for a while till you get a feel for the car it may take a few days to just get the hang of it but it will take weeks to get very good as for the car try a 350z and tune it around 400bhp once the work up from there

theirs alot of guides on Gt planet, tuning set-ups and the like also...

i'd give you all my set-ups but im currently in trouble with Gt-5's staff due to high scores and not being a hacker/glitcher :rolleyes:

Advertisement