Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Able to call someones voicemail?

Options
  • 06-05-2012 4:34pm
    Registered Users Posts: 1,916 ✭✭✭

I'm trying to leave a voicemail on someones mobile. I wondering does the old method of putting ''5'' after the prefix still work? Eg. if the number was 0870101010 does calling 08750101010 go directly to their voicemail?

I'm trying it now but it just seems to be static, it's making the call but not going to voicemail?

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 7,593 ✭✭✭theteal

you're doing it correctly, perhaps they don't have VM activated

• Registered Users Posts: 1,916 ✭✭✭Flecktarn

Yeah that's what I'm thinking but does the woman not coming on saying ''You're connected to the voicemail of'' even if they haven't it set up?

• Registered Users Posts: 19,340 CMod ✭✭✭✭Davy

Flecktarn wrote: »
    Yeah that's what I'm thinking but does the woman not coming on saying ''You're connected to the voicemail of'' even if they haven't it set up?

No, if they have voicemail deactivated it will just ring and ring

Advertisement