Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back from 1 to 10+ pages to re-sync the thread and this will then show the latest posts. Thanks, Mike.
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

Meet An Inmate

2»

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 25,069 ✭✭✭✭My name is URL

http://www.meet-an-inmate.com/ladies/sara-11778.html

I want this one so hands off.She likes horror movies and shopping?
    I guess that means i killed somebody and shoplift.But hay she deserves a 2nd chance as she is hawt

Not too long to wait

She kind of looks like Big Suze from Peep Show. Well, in the first pic anyway!

Wonder what she's in for.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,659 ✭✭✭Siuin

Wonder what she's in for.
    I love horror movies.
    Now call it a hunch, buuuut...

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,076 ✭✭✭superstoner90

kitty9 wrote: »
    i would smash all of them till the neighbours complained about the smell

That was the first comment on the website, of the Top 10. :p

• Registered Users Posts: 1,676 ✭✭✭dr gonzo

Its amazing what you can find out online. I looked up one out of curiosity and it said her first parole hearing was in 2006 (presumably meaning she had already spent a bit of time behind bars) and she isnt due to be released until 2020 :eek:

Nothing unusual about that scenario, a convicted murderer (or something very bad anyway) looking for a date, while still in prison!

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,915 ✭✭✭cursai

I just saw my sister on that site. ****.

Advertisement