Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Is the campus/school offices open as normal tomorrow?

Options
  • 06-05-2012 6:52pm
    Moderators, Category Moderators, Arts Moderators, Entertainment Moderators, Technology & Internet Moderators Posts: 22,678 CMod ✭✭✭✭

Does anyone know? I've a late history essay to hand in and tomorrow is the last day I can submit it. I already confirmed this with the office a while ago, but I didn't realise it was a bank holiday and now I'm wondering if it will even be open.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 1,416 ✭✭✭Maldesu

Not sure but there should be a letter box and anything that is left in over a weekend is marked as such (according to one of my tutors). If there aren't there I'd put it in and ring them first thing on the Tuesday morning confirming they have it.

• Registered Users Posts: 889 ✭✭✭stop

Does anyone know? I've a late history essay to hand in and tomorrow is the last day I can submit it. I already confirmed this with the office a while ago, but I didn't realise it was a bank holiday and now I'm wondering if it will even be open.

All academic buildings closed.

Ask a friend/library randomer maybe?

The school office staff won't be in till Tuesday in any case.

• Moderators, Category Moderators, Arts Moderators, Entertainment Moderators, Technology & Internet Moderators Posts: 22,678 CMod ✭✭✭✭Sad Professor

Are you sure all buildings/offices are closed? Crap! If so I guess I'll have to email it and hope that acts as a date stamp until I can hand it in tomorrow.

If anyone happens to be out in the library, could they confirm that Newman is closed please?

• Registered Users Posts: 9,313 ✭✭✭Mycroft H

Are you sure all buildings/offices are closed? Crap! If so I guess I'll have to email it and hope that acts as a date stamp until I can hand it in tomorrow.

If anyone happens to be out in the library, could they confirm that Newman is closed please?

here you go sir

http://www.ucd.ie/building/code/openinghours.html

Advertisement