Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

Public Enemy New Albums and Tour?

• 06-05-2012 6:53pm
    Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 3,328 ✭✭✭

Heard Public Enemy will be touring extensively following the release of their two new albums this year.

I heard Europe is in the touring plans, any chance these guys will come to Ireland?

I've only recently gotten into Public Enemy, but I'm loving their stuff already and can't wait to have my chance to see them live:D.

Comments

• Moderators, Music Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 25,734 Mod ✭✭✭✭Boom_Bap

Not sure if they will come to Ireland, most European tours are bypassing us now.
    I personally havent paid much attention to thier recent releases, but there first 4 or 5 albums are classics.

Not sure how good they are LIVE these days.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 4,725 ✭✭✭charlemont

Their last few albums are v good too..You just don't hear much about them as they were releases on independent labels.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 5,246 ✭✭✭conor.hogan.2

PE are still as good as their early years. They have produced some great albums up to very recently. Dieing to hear these 2 new ones.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 3,328 ✭✭✭karaokeman

I don't mind if they're not as good live as in their earlier years, I would still love to see them live.

Still could happen, some tours still coming to Ireland, but I agree a good few are skipping, lets just hope Public Enemy don't.

Advertisement