Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Wahl clippers

• 06-05-2012 7:29pm
    Registered Users Posts: 27

Hi,

I need to buy more oil for the blades of my Wahl pet clippers. I tried a couple of places online, but the postage ended up so expensive it wasn't worth it. Can I get suitable oil in shops, and if so, where?#

Thanks.

Pamela

Comments

• Moderators, Recreation & Hobbies Moderators Posts: 9,770 Mod ✭✭✭✭DBB

Hi Pamela,
    You should be able to get clipper oil in any big pet shop, or horsey/agricultural supplies shop.
    :)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 8,411 ✭✭✭ABajaninCork

Where are you based? If it's Cork, then McLaughlin's on the Lower Glanmire Road stocks it.

HTH!

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 11,939 ✭✭✭✭scudzilla

I have Wahl Clippers for my own hair and just use WD40 on them, been doing that for years and never a problem.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 974 ✭✭✭paultf

pami_81 wrote: »
    Can I get suitable oil in shops, and if so, where?

Any hairdresser's supply shop - any large town/city would have one. Oil for a regular shaver for cutting a human's hair works with any pet clipper.

• Registered Users Posts: 27 pami_81

Cool. I'll try pet shops and hair supply shops. Although I like the idea of using WD40 when we always have some anyway!:cool:

• Advertisement
Advertisement