Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

FM12 Graphics, Logos, Etc

Options
  • 06-05-2012 7:54pm
    Registered Users Posts: 2,496 ✭✭✭

Anybody know how to download all the club badges and player faces? I've seen a few people put up screenshots in the other threads and I just can't seem to find a download or how to actually activate it when downloaded. Please help :(

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 7,752 ✭✭✭pablomakaveli

Try FM-Base or sortitoutsi to find graphic packs to download. From what i remember you need to go to your Documents folder where there should be a Sports Interative folder and put them into the FM12 folder.

• Registered Users Posts: 17,965 ✭✭✭✭Gavin "shels"

I downloaded the Sortitoutsi Metallic Megapack torrent yesterday yesterday but when I try to unzip it I get an error about 20% in. Is there any other decent Megapacks that anyone has a link to, preferbly not torrent but just hosting sites. Got FM2012 the other day and it's just not the same without all the logos.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,625 ✭✭✭flyswatter

Download them individually off FM Base.

Advertisement