Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Which game to play next?

Options
  • 06-05-2012 8:30pm
    Registered Users Posts: 26,400 ✭✭✭✭

Any opinions?

I am finally getting tired of ME3 multiplayer.

I have:

Dead Space 2
    Skyrim
    Batman Arkham City

or I could always download Journey.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 22,929 ✭✭✭✭ShadowHearth

Dead space, them batman, leave skyrim for last, as it's longest game, I won't comment on quality though.

• Moderators, Category Moderators, Computer Games Moderators Posts: 51,446 CMod ✭✭✭✭Retr0gamer

Download Journey, you'll be done in 4 hours.

• Moderators, Computer Games Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators Posts: 80,459 Mod ✭✭✭✭Sephiroth_dude

Give skyrim a go and mod the fook out of it

• Registered Users Posts: 28,397 ✭✭✭✭Turtyturd

I was a little underwhelmed by Arkham City, thought the main story was fairly short. Skyrim would be my choice as long as you have plenty of hours to pump into it.

• Users Awaiting Email Confirmation Posts: 252 ✭✭viclemronny

I've played both Batman and Skyrim. I thoroughly enjoyed both of them. I enjoyed Skyrim for longer, but nearing the end (I got the Platinum) I was just playing to get stuff done. Biggest downside I found with Skyrim is that i played nothing else for months trying to get pretty close to completing it.

If you have a job/real college course/limited time for some other reason, I would recommend batman ahead of skyrim just because you can go and play something else then and have several enjoyable experiences in the same time as you'll play skyrim.

• Advertisement
  • Moderators, Category Moderators, Arts Moderators, Computer Games Moderators, Entertainment Moderators Posts: 29,482 CMod ✭✭✭✭johnny_ultimate

Retr0gamer wrote: »
    Download Journey, you'll be done in 4 hours.

Two hours, actually.

And better than the hundreds of hours of the other games combined!

Arkham City is probably the best of those other three, but still inferior to its predecessor.

• Registered Users Posts: 8,041 ✭✭✭Patser

Can't really comment on Dead Space 2 but of the others play Batman 1st. It's a great game but it has a defined enough plot and you'll complete it in a week. Skyrim can go on forever.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,259 ✭✭✭downwithpeace

Skyrim is good, throw in some mods for added effects and make sure it's up to date, thing was crash crazy on early patches (PC).
    I played both first versions of Deadspace and batman but couldn't get in to them.

• Registered Users Posts: 16 Rhadamanthus

Definitely go Batman: Arkham City first, I think. It isn't as good as Arkham Asylum, but it's still very enjoyable. Skyrim's a good second, probably. All the more so if you can get mods for it.

• Registered Users Posts: 853 ✭✭✭EDDIE WATERS

Play Batman AC first then Dead space 2 and skyrim last

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 8,405 ✭✭✭gizmo

Any answer which doesn't involve playing Journey at least once is just plain wrong. :pac:

• Moderators, Computer Games Moderators Posts: 23,186 Mod ✭✭✭✭Kiith

I've still not played Journey (i know, i know) but since it's so short, you may as well play that first. Then lose yourself in Skyrim for a few weeks.

• Registered Users Posts: 26,400 ✭✭✭✭noodler

Kiith wrote: »
    I've still not played Journey (i know, i know) but since it's so short, you may as well play that first. Then lose yourself in Skyrim for a few weeks.

Thanks lads.

Started Dead Space 2 - on Chapter 2.

Identical to number one so far.

Will do Journey next or even inbetween since it is so short.

• Site Banned Posts: 612 ✭✭✭Lionel Messy

Play Skyrim and say goodbye to your chances of ever getting laid.

Advertisement