Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

La Vie En Rose - Sunday Times Download Code

Options
  • 06-05-2012 8:38pm
    Registered Users Posts: 398 ✭✭

Does anyone have today's Sunday Times with the download code for La Vie En Rose? I think it's on page 14. Please can you post it here or PM it to me? :D

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 19 Kosice

download it now at
    www.thesundayclub.ie/download
    and enter the code NKGR0805

That's exactly what's printed in the paper (yes page 14). However I'm still having problems downloading it myself so good luck!

• Registered Users Posts: 45 Quiggers59

Its Bank Holiday Monday and the 2 day window to download the free film is rapidly closing.However when I try it's a dead duck.In general The Sunday Times seem to struggle with interactive technology,no phone hacking jokes please.I cannot understand why they make such offers without some degree of testing the system and perhaps its capacity.Ah well,I may as well walk the Dog on this wet and windy Bank Holiday Monday.

• Registered Users Posts: 398 ✭✭d@rk l0rd

Thank you. Downloaded in around a minute with no problems for me. :D

• Registered Users Posts: 173 ✭✭david65

Kosice wrote: »
    download it now at
    www.thesundayclub.ie/download
    and enter the code NKGR0805

That's exactly what's printed in the paper (yes page 14). However I'm still having problems downloading it myself so good luck!
    Many thanks for that. No problems downloading , took about 3 mins.

• Registered Users Posts: 8 UnaCait

I have been trying to log onto to the sight numerous times today but cannot get onto the sundayclub.ie site in order to register before I can download it.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 6,710 ✭✭✭brian_t

UnaCait wrote: »
    I have been trying to log onto to the sight numerous times today but cannot get onto the sundayclub.ie site in order to register before I can download it.

According to Quiggers59 above there was a 2 day window to download it.
    That may have been Sunday and Monday.

The t&c say it expires at midnight 8/5/12. I thought that was tonight,
    d@rk l0rd wrote: »
    Does anyone have today's Sunday Times with the download code for La Vie En Rose? I think it's on page 14. Please can you post it here or PM it to me? :D
    brian_t wrote: »
    According to Quiggers59 above there was a 2 day window to download it.
    That may have been Sunday and Monday.

Does anyone have this weeks download code. Thanks!

You don't happen to have this weeks download code?

• Registered Users Posts: 398 ✭✭d@rk l0rd

This week's code for Drop Dead Gorgeous is KNGR1305

• Advertisement
Advertisement