Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Singing groups, choral, choir, modern ?

Options
  • 06-05-2012 8:38pm
    Registered Users Posts: 6,741 ✭✭✭

Hi all,

Looking to join a singing ensemble, choral, choir, modern ? I am based in Ranelagh but can travel to Rathmines, Donnybrook or the city.

Also I encountered references to The Cullenswood Singers on the web, as based in Ranelagh, but cannot find any reference to them post 2008. Anyone know if they still exist and how to contact them ?

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 4,882 ✭✭✭JuliusCaesar

I think the Cullenswood Singers are based in Beechwood Community Centre, next to the church on Beechwood Ave. Or try the Ranelagh Arts Centre down near Superquinn - they should have a lot of local information.

This old thread might have some other ideas for you.

• Registered Users Posts: 6,741 ✭✭✭Piliger

Thanks for that. I will.

• Registered Users Posts: 17,965 ✭✭✭✭Gavin "shels"

My cousin sings in Rathmines Chruch the odd time (every Christmas at least), have no idea what group shes in but it might be an idea to contact the Chruch and ask them what the groups name is.

• Registered Users Posts: 6,741 ✭✭✭Piliger

Tks Gavin.

Advertisement