Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

gooapple

Options
  • 06-05-2012 8:41pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 193 ✭✭

thinking of getting gooapple phone and just wondering does anyone know anything about these phones. i have been doing a good bit of research and can get one delivered for 200 euro. spec seems close to i phone 4 . its a android phone with ios theme . any information will be great and please dont say get an i phone i dont have enough for that and like the idea of an android and ios system .thanks all

Comments

• Moderators, Education Moderators, Technology & Internet Moderators Posts: 35,083 Mod ✭✭✭✭AlmightyCushion

The processors are a pretty poor, screen resolution is really low as well and it only has Android 2.2. You can get a much better phone for €200. It won't look like an iPhone but it will be better than that piece of crap you're currently looking at.

• Registered Users Posts: 6,277 ✭✭✭evolutionqy7

thinking of getting gooapple phone and just wondering does anyone know anything about these phones. i have been doing a good bit of research and can get one delivered for 200 euro. spec seems close to i phone 4 . its a android phone with ios theme . any information will be great and please dont say get an i phone i dont have enough for that and like the idea of an android and ios system .thanks all

Why don't ya just get a smartphone for 200 euro? Or sign up for bill? I'd love to say counteirfits were good, but their not.

Advertisement