Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

The Ultimate BON JOVI Tribute CON JOVI

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 11,933 ✭✭✭✭scudzilla

This is the second thread you've started.

If you're going to post a thread about a gig how about putting in Date/Venue/Price and not just a few facebook links.

• Registered Users Posts: 6,433 ✭✭✭run_Forrest_run

scudzilla wrote: »
    This is the second thread you've started.

If you're going to post a thread about a gig how about putting in Date/Venue/Price and not just a few facebook links.

here here.
    Facebook != the internet

• Registered Users Posts: 12,825 ✭✭✭✭The Nal

Great name for a cover band!!

Pity the band they're covering are a ****ing abomination. Just terrible.

• Registered Users Posts: 99 ✭✭leventenagy

i think you're wrong, check this out , and search for Richie sambora's interview
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ym8oZomREqg

• Registered Users Posts: 12,825 ✭✭✭✭The Nal

i think you're wrong, check this out , and search for Richie sambora's interview
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ym8oZomREqg

Sound good! But what I mean is that Bon Jovi are an abomination of a band. Awful.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 30 MKC1

The Nal wrote: »
    Sound good! But what I mean is that Bon Jovi are an abomination of a band. Awful.

F##k that for craic!Bon Jovi are a class band. Jon Bon Jovi has a serious voice and Ritchie Sambora is a phenomenal guitar player!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 7,863 ✭✭✭seachto7

played before these lads years ago on NYE in Limk. They were grand, but I can't stand tribute bands in general, just me,

Advertisement