Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Where to get good GROCERY coupons?

Options
  • 06-05-2012 10:41pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 152 ✭✭

Hi all,
    Recently, I have got addicted to couponing. I find it hard to get coupons. I am using bubblegum and pigsback but thats it. Where do other people get theirs?
    Tagged:

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 1,151 ✭✭✭Irishchick

Facebook. Thats the only other place.

• Registered Users Posts: 23 ilaq

i'm only starting to coupon myself but i find if there is something in particular u wud like 2 stock up on google their website and they might have coupons on it...for example finish are giving €1.50 off vouchers on their site! also im going 2 start looking in the free papers :)

• Registered Users Posts: 1,151 ✭✭✭Irishchick

There are rarely coupons in the papers, free or not.

• Registered Users Posts: 746 ✭✭✭ladypip

ilaq wrote: »
    i'm only starting to coupon myself but i find if there is something in particular u wud like 2 stock up on google their website and they might have coupons on it...for example finish are giving €1.50 off vouchers on their site! also im going 2 start looking in the free papers :)
    Have you got a link for the finsh coupon? Sharing is caring :)

• Registered Users Posts: 6,683 ✭✭✭brian_t

ladypip wrote: »

There is a link to a €2 Finish coupon here
    http://www.finish.ie/save_energy_and_water/home_solution_news.html

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 23 ilaq

ladypip wrote: »
    it was on finish.ie yest, seems to be gone now or maybe i cant get it as i printed 1?! sorry i should have put the link up, they had 1.50 off finish quantum & 1.50 off dishwasher cleaner x

Advertisement